- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
The man in the picture is Rachid Nekkaz, a French-Algerian businessman living in France.
He heard about the niqab ban in France. Then he announced that he will pay all fines for women who wear the niqab - not just in France but “in any country in the world that bans women from doing so”.
He opened a fund of € 1 million. Then he said, “My sister, go out free wherever you want and I will pay the fine for you”
Allahu Akbar, May Allah reward him.
Take note FEMA this is how you properly do activism to help women who cover themselves.
calum: *gets blonde streak*
[phone starts ringing, calum answers call]
zayn: how my dick taste
Neon Genesis Evangelion, “The Beast that Shouted “I” at the Heart of the World” (1996)
i dont know how to feel about this 😡
When I see things like this it makes me lose respect for them and wonder why the hell I still like them, they really need to start treating their fans well otherwise they’re gonna lose them
my aesthetic is looking mean as hell but being the nicest warmest person you ever met so you feel terrible for judging and become a better person thru it all